Nature // 5 Panel Hat // Alpenglow Pink
A hat designed to be the first one you reach for, on every adventure. This unique piece will have you standing out in a crowd AND feeling like the best version of you, as you hike through a wildflower meadow in the mountains.
This hat is a work of art!! This ultra-soft, custom printed microfiber hat is printed with a Paintbrush wildflower on the front, and subtle mushroom and wildflower mesh print on the top panels. A black webbing clip back allows for easy micro adjustments on the go, and the foam brim means you can shove the hat in your pack, or easily make it fit under a climbing/ bike/ ski helmet when you need some extra shade on your face. The white sweatband at the forehead means you can focus on the views and not the sunscreen in your eyes. Thank goodness your hat is easy to clean either by hand or machine wash, cold (hang on a drying rack or in shade to dry).
Everything about this Alpenglow Pink 5-Panel hat was designed to be super comfortable, soft, completely packable, and ready for all of your sweaty outdoor endeavors this summer. Oh, and completely unique, as you'll be hard pressed to find a more creative hat out on the trails. This hat will surely become your go-to for adventures far and wide. It will also stand out in a crowd but fit effortlessly into your outdoor lifestyle at the same time.
This hat is built to last and ethically made in Canada by a small family-owned business, called Ambler Mountain Works. Machine wash cold, hang in shade to dry.
Rachel is wearing the Medium (tag says L/XL fyi)
- Circumference: adjusts from about 21" to 23"
- Depth (measured straight down from crown): 4.4"
- This hat will fit best if you have an average sized head (sadly this hat will likely not work for you if you have a tiny head)
- Circumference: adjusts from about 22"-24"
- Depth (measured straight down from the crown): 5"
- This hat will fit best if you have an above average sized head and work if you have an average sized head!