Paintbrushes // Adventure 5 Panel
Our bestselling print on a hat of all time... reimagined! Thousands of you own our original Paintbrushes Trucker hat, so we are delighted to offer this technical running hat version, available in two sizes!
Printed with one of Rachel's original Paintbrush paintings on the front and a custom lavender microfiber fabric on the top panels and brim, this hat was designed to be as soft and lightweight as possible, while not sacrificing durability. A black webbing clip back allows for easy micro adjustments on the go, and the foam brim means you can shove the hat in your pack, or easily make it fit under a climbing/ bike/ ski helmet when you need some extra shade on your face. The white sweat band at the forehead means you can focus on the views and not the sunscreen in your eyes. This hat incorporates soft white mesh sides to provide extra style and ample ventilation.
Everything about the Paintbrushes Adventure 5-Panel hat was designed to be ultra comfortable, soft, completely packable, and ready for all of your sweaty outdoor endeavors this summer. Oh, and completely unique, as you'll be hard pressed to find a more creative hat out on the trails. This hat will surely become your go-to for adventures far and wide. It will also stand out in a crowd but fit effortlessly into your outdoor lifestyle at the same time.
This hat is built to last and ethically made in Canada by a small family-owned business, called Ambler Mountain Works. Machine wash cold, hang in shade to dry.
Rachel is wearing the Medium!
Size Small aka S/M:
- Circumference: adjusts from about 21" to 23"
- Depth (measured straight down from crown): 4.4"
- This hat will fit best if you have an average sized head (sadly this hat will likely not work for you if you have a tiny head)
Size Medium aka L/XL:
- Circumference: adjusts from about 22"-24"
- Depth (measured straight down from the crown): 4.8"
- This hat will fit best if you have an above average sized head and work if you have an average sized head!