Columbine // Adventure 5 Panel
Printed with wild columbine from one of Rachel's original paintings (Lava Lake Columbine) this ultra soft, microfiber hat was designed to be as lightweight as possible, while not sacrificing durability or style! A black webbing clip back allows for easy micro adjustments on the go, and the foam brim means you can shove the hat in your pack, or easily make it fit under a climbing/ bike/ ski helmet when you need some extra shade on your face. The sweatband at the forehead means you can focus on the views and not the sunscreen in your eyes.
Everything about the Columbine Adventure 5-Panel hat was designed to be super comfortable, soft, completely packable, and ready for all of your sweaty outdoor endeavors this summer. Oh, and completely unique, as you'll be hard pressed to find a more creative hat out on the trails. This hat will surely become your go-to for adventures far and wide. It will also stand out in a crowd but fit effortlessly into your outdoor lifestyle at the same time.
This hat is built to last and ethically made in Canada by a small family-owned business, called Ambler Mountain Works. Machine wash cold, hang in shade to dry.
Rachel is wearing the Medium (tag says L/XL fyi)
- Circumference: adjusts from about 21" to 23"
- Depth (measured straight down from crown): 4.4"
- This hat will fit best if you have an average sized head (sadly this hat will likely not work for you if you have a tiny head)
- Circumference: adjusts from about 22"-24"
- Depth (measured straight down from the crown): 5"
- This hat will fit best if you have an above average sized head and work if you have an average sized head!